Today’s Must Read Article are-
Read these articles & Build your opinion, we will post short notes on these By the evening. Keep visit this page again in the evening to take print out of notes.
Last week’s attack:
- Outage of Airtel network in Delhi
- Data breach of users of Reliance Jio Infocomm
- Technical glitch at the National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- India is investigating on a “possible cyber attack.”
- The Home Ministry is preparing an internal cybersecurity policy as it is required under the national plan.
2016 data breach: In 2016, security codes of around 32 lakh debit cards were breached and several users reported unauthorised transactions from locations in China.
Worrisome dependence on Chinese equipments:
- Two years ago various telecom giants had been sensitised by the Government, about the vulnerability of equipment and products imported from China.
- Both Airtel and Jio use Chinese equipment.
- Do what is good for your faith, says CJI
- A plea was filed before Supreme Court seeking an end to the practice of burning effigy of Ravana on the eve of Dussehra festival.
- Supreme Court dismisses the plea upholding Article 25 of the Indian Constitution.
- Chief Justice of India J.S. Khehar’s Obsevation:
- Every person has the right to do what he feels is good for his faith
- “This court is not about good or bad. It is about what is legal and what is illegal. You do what you feel is good for your faith and let others do what is good for their faith.”
- China denies Xi-Modi meeting in Hamburg
- Israel, Palestinians reach power deal for northern West Bank
- The think tank and the ashram
- Reading between the numbers
- Bring the House up to date
- The man with the clues
- The Hamburg tussle
- Targeting trawling
- The great Indian migration
- Why is your money worth so much?
- Ministry forms panel for cruise tourism