SSC CGL 2017 Online Application form date extended
SSC has issued an important notice which states that last date to apply online for SSC CGL Application is extended to 19th June 2017. Earlier the last date for applying was 16th June 2017.
Why the SSC CGL 2017 Application Date is extended?
There was a lot of speculations regarding whether the SSC CGL application date will be extended or not as a lot of students were facing difficulty in filling online application form for SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Date Extended – Official Notice
The Commission has uploaded the official notice which states that due to some technical problems in past two days, the dates have been extended by 3 more days. The last date for applying online is now 19 June 2017 till 5:00 PM.
SSC CGL 2017 Online Application form date extended – Application Fees and Challan Dates:
The commission also states that payments made through challans, it is informed that in those cases where challans have been generated by the applicants before 5.00 PM on 19.6.2017, they could make the payment to the designated Branches of SBI using this challan within the working hours of the Bank up to 21 June 2017.
So, you can pay challans in bank branches by 21st June.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017?
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- You will find an application form window appearing in front of you.
- The SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017 splits into two different parts i.e. Part-1 and Part-2.
- Start with Part-1 in which candidates need to fill in details like Applicant Name, Category, Email ID, Address, Phone Number Education, Date of Birth, etc.
- After filling, click on “I agree” button.
- In Part-2 registration, fill in the payment details, scanned signature and photograph upload.
- Kindly pay the requisite fee through SBI Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or Challan.
- Make sure the photograph you upload should be of JPG format and your scanned signature in JPG format.
- Take a print- out of your application form.
- The candidate will receive an application form after completion of part II of an application process.
Application Fee and Modes of Payment
- The SSC CGL application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Exemption: Female candidates need not pay even a penny. Same is in the case of SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen candidates and Physically Handicapped.
- In order to pay cash, the candidate needs to take a printout of challan generated online. Deposit the amount in the nearest branch of SBI and rest you can continue with part II registration.
- In online payment case, a candidate will have to give details of registration number and DOB to carry forward the application process to part II.