Candidates who are willing to have their career in the government job through SSC can apply for ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination’ online. SSC accepts only the online applications and there is no other way of applying for SSC CGL Examination.
Generally when the online application is filled, chances are very rare to commit a mistake. Even then a candidate needs to bear in mind some important things about the online application form while filling the online application form.
Before going to fill the online application for the SSC CFGL Exam make a note of various things about CGL in your mind like-
- Do you fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for CGL Exam?
- Are you enough able to bear the responsibilities of the post that you have applied for?
- Do you completely agree with the job offers and the pay bands that will be provided after the selection?
- Have you made understanding of the ‘syllabus of the examination’ and the ‘pattern of the examination’?
Here some important guidelines have been provided to fill the online application-
- Candidates’ need to fill their correct name, father’s name and date of birth in the application form as mentioned in the educational certificates.
- After you submit the basic details, you will have a registration ID and password.
- Candidates now have to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- The size of the photo should be between 4 kb and 12 kb with pixel size of ‘100×120’.
- The signature should be between 1 kb and 12 kb with pixel size of ‘40×60’.
- Both the scanned file should be in ‘jpg’ format.
- Candidates who are eligible for fee exemption can claim for that.
- All other candidates who want to submit the fee offline can submit that with the SBI Challan form which is actually a fee deposit form.
- Those who want to submit the fee online can submit that with the SBI debit or credit card.
After candidates make the payment, they can take the printout of their application form by logging in with the registration number and password.