SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017- ‘Staff Selection Commission (SSC)’ recruits thousands of astute aspirants every year for various posts in government’s agencies through ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)’. If you are someone who has set his heart to make splendid career in different organizations of Indian Government and a thought of applying for ‘SSC CGL 2017’ is really a brilliant choice.
‘SSC’ has made some eligibility criteria for the candidates based on educational qualification, age limit, physical standards and many more.
Here, we are more than happy to provide you the most essential information to check whether you are eligible enough or not for SSC CGL 2017.
- Nationality or citizenship
Are you the citizen of India, aren’t you? Yes, you must be citizen of India if you have aspirations to build your career through CGL.
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates having Bachelor degree from a recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for SSC CGL.
- Only a Chartered accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS) or a candidate who has attained the degree of Masters in Commerce, business studies, business administration or business economics can apply for ‘Assistant Audit Officer’.
- Only those candidates having Bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the post of ‘Statistical Investigator’ who have scored at least 60% marks in mathematics at 12th level.
- For the post of ‘Compiler’, only those candidates having Bachelor degree can apply who have had Economics, Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Age Limit
- Candidates who have been born on or between 08.1990 and 01.08.1999 are eligible to apply their online application form.
- Candidates of reserved category are offered the age relaxation. Such reserved candidates can get minimum 3 years to maximum 15 years of age relaxation as according to their specific category.
Candidates who have attained all the eligibility criteria as mentioned above can start now preparing for the CGL examination.
After you understand the exam pattern of SSC CGL, you just need to adopt an inventive approach for the preparation to succeed. A new morning of hope with shining Sun of ambitions is waiting ahead. All good luck for your preparation!